Brentwood at Niles Memory Care Niles, MI
When it comes time to make the difficult decision of placing your loved one into an assisted living community, especially one that offers top notch memory care, Brentwood at Niles is ready to help. Thanks to our dedicated and licensed staff, we offer the best when it comes to memory and dementia care in Niles, MI. Our staff receives ongoing training in working with residents struggling with Alzheimer’s and dementia. In order to give your loved one the caliber of memory care they deserve, some of the steadfast tenets we live and work by include:
- A resident-centered approach to sustain feelings of belonging and purpose
- The preservation of a strong sense of self
- The generation of daily moments of success
- A whole-community philosophy
Along with our creation of a supportive, engaging, and person-centered memory care and assisted living community, we also offer specially designed living spaces where residents with cognitive challenges can thrive. The spacious layouts of our memory care environment include:
- Carefully considered flooring to reduce problematic patterns for those with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Wall colors that help memory care residents find their way
- Areas of the community set up for safe engagement in activities such as gardening, kitchen work, and other life skills
At Brentwood at Niles, we give your loved one the kind of stimulation, direction, and memory care they need in order to remain an integral part of the community. Here, your family is our family. Let us take away the daily stresses of caring for a loved one, and allow us do what we do best—care for others.
The specialized programs, designed and implemented by the Life Enrichment Team, include creative care techniques, methods of intervention that significantly reduce problem behaviors, a special physical environment that promotes optimum functioning, and meaningful 'moments of joy'. Our signature Madeline’s Song Program, features Validation: The Feil Method, which employs music to touch residents on a deep level and enhance communication and can be tailored to each resident’s needs and abilities.