Wellness at Brentwood at Niles
Our Wellness services programs are based on best practices, and a senior-directed culture that encourages each senior to be directly involved with the care and services they receive. A detailed evaluation and interview is conducted prior to move in with the resident, family, primary care provider, and key members of our Wellness team. Elements of Live Well! include the senior-directed service plan, open-dining/nutrition evaluation, medication assistance, reporting wellness progress to primary health care provider and measuring fitness improvement, such as weight, blood pressure, and core strength, and a Ridgeline-designed fall prevention program.
Elements of Live Well! include:
- Senior-directed service plan
- Open-dining & nutrition evaluation
- Medication assistance
- Reporting wellness progress to primary health care provider
- Measuring fitness improvement, such as weight, blood pressure, & core strength
- Ridgeline-designed fall prevention program
Click here to learn about our programs, including our signature Balance Fitness Program designed by our CEO, Dr. Chuck McGlade and Physical Therapist, Patty Endres.